Ninja Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Out and about - Page 2 Empty Re: Out and about

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:22 pm
Ayame seemed to agree with Nijuu's sentiment about them being assigned to the same team, though probably for a different reason than him. As she explained about Kokuo, the monster that was sealed inside of her, Nijuu couldn't help but be fascinated.The information about the bijuu was so scarce that he ate up all of the information that she would give him. So he is a pacifist, and silent. I agree that if he was a human he would probably fit right in with the monks. He chuckled a bit at she mentioned being afraid of him when younger. "Well I can see that being the case. He is a monster, he is probably kind of scary to look at. Well until you get used to him anyways."

"So is there anything you would like to know about me?" Nijuu would ask, running his fingers through his dark hair. His eyes unable to meet the young kunoichi's as he invited her, he knew they would have to part way soon but wanted to postpone that parting as long as he could. "We could take this time and talk about it over a cup of tea if you would like"
Makishima
Makishima
Konoha Jōnin
Konoha Jōnin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 am
'Sometimes you speak too much Ayame' A almost regal voice echoed through her mind, Kokuo was right of course, she barely knew this boy and she was telling him just about everything. It was hard not to though, considering just how excited he was to learn! She nodded either way, Kokuo was always going to be a little scary, but she knew that he meant no harm. She wanted others to know that too, but they usually wouldn't listen to her.

"Oh... Well, how did you learn that jutsu? It doesn't sound like they'd let a genin do something like that" Unless he somehow managed to steal a scroll, which would be just as impressive really. "Oh, well that sounds nice. Sure" She smiled, those crimson eyes of hers almost sparkling. It seemed to her she had just made her first friend ever! She couldn't wait to tell the monks, she was sure that they would be just as happy as she was.
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:11 pm
Nijuu smiled as she asked her question and accepted his invite for a cup of tea, motioning her to follow him to one of his favorite places in all of Kumogakure, a little tea shop down the road from the training grounds, while he answered her, "Well I kind of stumbled across the technique in a scroll in the schools library, it was tucked way in the back covered in more dust than I had ever seen. Though something about it just drew me to it." As he finished that part of his explanation they were close enough to smell the fragrant bouquet of the assorted leaves and spices that they used. Ducking in through the beads, Nijuu nodded to the old woman behind the counter, "Good Morning Granny, I would like a pot of Lemon Ginger chamomile please."

"Sure thing sweetey, and what would the pretty young woman like?" the old woman responded, her voice shaky and full of love,

After Ayame placed her order in Nijuu would continue the answer, "I still don't know what drew me to it, but inside was instructions on how to perform most every kind of Bunshinjutsu, including one that I modified into one of the techniques I used today."
Makishima
Makishima
Konoha Jōnin
Konoha Jōnin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:30 am
It seemed odd, leaving such a potentially dangerous scroll in the Academy's library seemed like quite the oversight. Either way, it was too late now, they couldn't take the information away from him at this stage. Maybe she would need to take a better look at the library, maybe she could find some interesting stuff too! Though as she had lost herself in thought the girl was suddenly brought back to the real world with the old woman who ran the tea house. The compliment earning something of a blush, as she stuttered out her order, getting the same as Nijuu.

"That's really cool! I wonder if there is any other secret scrolls around the library" She hadn't met someone who had focused so much on clone based jutsu, it was a little strange. Though she could say the same about her own abilities. "Maybe you could teach me sometime, I haven't really done much with clones outside the basics" She had focused mostly on unlocking the potential that Kokuo had granted her, but it had proven particularly difficult to learn when the last one to know these techniques had died, passing the tailed beast onto her...
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 pm
"There might be, who knows. And sure, I suppose I can teach you the one I made, though I am not sure if you have the right affinity for it. The Kage Bunshin however I have not mastered to the extent needed to teach it yet. I will gladly instruct you in it in the future, but for now." Nijuu said, while their tea arrived with a plate of warm buttery biscuits and a small pot of orange blossom honey. Picking up his tea he would inhale deeply through his nose, enjoying the citrusy scent, a slight hint of ginger tickling his tongue as the warm steam blew down his throat. Taking a sip, the delicious concoction made it's way down his throat warming him from the inside out. All the while Nijuu was thinking to himself how he would gladly help Ayame learn any thing he could teach her, though he was not quite comfortable enough with the Kage Bunshin quite yet. "Though I could share the scroll with you, who knows we might be able to come up with some kind of Jouki Bunshin or something to that effect."

Smiling at the thought of Ayame creating a steam clone, and the kind of damage it might release upon having it's physical form disrupted, releasing a steamy explosion like she had launched at him earlier. Nijuu would pity the poor bloke who burst that bubble.
Makishima
Makishima
Konoha Jōnin
Konoha Jōnin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:04 am
"You would? That'd be great!" The girl politely thanks the old lady as she arrives with their tea, collecting a biscuit for herself before taking a light sip from her own cup. "Ohh, this place is great. I'll need to come here more often" She couldn't help but notice the tea here was a little more interesting than the stuff the monks had back at the temple. Of course, they tended towards the more simplistic, which was a shame. Maybe she could get some tea leaves to take back for them all! "You still have the scroll? Well, I guess if you've got it you might as well use it" she would nod, taking a hearty bite from the biscuit. Chewing away at it as she thought over the idea of a steam clone, it would certainly be a dangerous jutsu, though possibly not the best in a team situation. Unfortunately her steam jutsu didn't discriminate between friend and foe, which made it particularly hazardous for everyone involved.
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:50 pm
"Of course I would, you are my friend, and our lives are dangerous, so if I can help you be more prepared for it the better it is for the both of us." Nijuu would say, he knew that was something most people his own age didn't think about, they were training to be warriors. Making a living doing jobs that would most likely end up getting them killed one day. "Yeah you are right."

Taking a small bit of the honey he would smear it on one of the biscuits before taking a bite, the sweet citrusy flavor of the honey mingling with the flaky butteryness of the biscuits, this place truly was one of the best in the village. "Currently the only elemental affinity I have been able to do anything with is Raiton, though when I took the chakra paper test, I got a different reaction each time, across ten tests, I got Raiton three times, Suiton, Katon, and Doton twice each, and Fuuton once. So unless you have more tricks up your sleeve than Water, Fire, and steam I can't help you with anything other than coming up with your own clone, and as a real combat test dummy, though I am sure that with time I might be able to help you within your own elements"
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum