Ninja Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Makishima
Makishima
Konoha Jōnin
Konoha Jōnin

One Lonely Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: One Lonely Girl

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 am
Sayuri would watch the girl focus even harder than she had, overcoming the doubt of failing moments before to perfectly replicate what she had seen Sayuri doing. It was touch and go for a time, but she would seal away the kunai as instructed. "See, not so hard, right?" The jounin smiled, listening at the young Uzumaki's excitement and questions. She would give her time to enjoy her accomplishment. "I think you should have a break for now. I'll teach you some more another day, how does that sound?" she would wait for a response before going through a little more theory. "It goes into the seal, see how the writing changed?" the jounin would promptly unseal the kunai after giving Hana a moment to look it over. "So you'd have to go back and take it out." Though she would proceed to seal her kunai away once more, bringing attention to seal across her wrist. "This one is a little different, this goes back to an armory in my house." Though it was a little more complicated, it gave Hana a good idea as to exactly what was possible. She would stand up a stretch "I might have to go for now, but any time you want to meet up just use that seal I gave you" She gives a little wave and time for the girl to respond before she would head off for the day.
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

One Lonely Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: One Lonely Girl

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:07 pm
Although, Hana was a bit bummed out abouy not being able to learn more sealing jutsu from Sayuri, she knew better than to push herself too hard. At this point, Hana was going to need to have the strength to bring herself home, so doing more than she had just learned would simply be a hindrance. The girl would nod as she admitted it aloud, "Yeah, you're right." However, Sayuri would answer some of her questiond about the seals, which intruiged her. She would listen to every detail before noting that Sayuri was in fact needing to make her own way home. Hana would nod again at this response to Sayuri, "I'll do that! I better get home too. It's getting a little late." The girl would jump from the tree after saying her goodbyes and would make her way directly home.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum