Ninja Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

Gathering at the Valley of Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering at the Valley of Hell

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:26 pm
Red eyes watched as the man before her began to weave hand signs with but a single hand as he spoke of his true goals, albeit not as daring as she had hoped for. Whether he did attack them or not there was a high chance that whatever he planned to throw at them wouldn't necessarily kill anyone leaving Akira to simply shrug it off. Even if she was attacked by any of these fools, the woman certainly wasn't to be messed with for he could slit their throats with but a swift move before they even noticed she had. Akira definitely knew her strengths and how to utilize them. She definitely knew her weaknesses, although there weren't very many in her eyes. The woman knew her body better than any of these rag tag individuals knew their own and she certainly could move in ways unimaginable leaving her quite confident. As for his goal of ultimately crumbling the political system of the shinobi world and possibly taking it into their own grasp by popularity through fear, Akira had her own goals that were much more physically damaging to the shinobi world, such as making every village crumble without a single trace. Through Kaitou's own goal the red headed mistress would have her own opportunities to accomplish her villainous ideas. Then, Kaitou would say something that would leave the woman a bit excited to hear and see with her own red orbs.

It had seemed that the child Akira had kindly given the headband to found this little one on one idea to be a waste of time considering the largest known fact that Kaitou was an Uchiha, which meant in turn that he could copy all of their jutsu for later use against them if he wished. This would cause the woman, yet again, to grin for this girl had logical prowess leaving the red head to fancy her. Nonetheless, the one thing that had been branded into her mind since the arrival was the small girl in the bright, clean, white dress and her little confident demeanor she had shown to everyone. Akira would ignore the man offering to put on a show as she spoke, "Ya know, I think instead of your little.. woman fighting for you.. I'd be much more entertained to see the small fry go first. I mean.. she just made such a bold entrance.
I would like to see what she's got against such a strong man at his best. You wouldn't mind, would you darling? I wouldn't want to underestimate you and force you to go last, right?"
Akira would speak with only the most serious and sweet of tones considering she only wanted this to benefit her later on by seeing just what this powerful beauty could do. She was just so... unusual.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum