Ninja Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen)

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:51 pm
The Hyuuga watched as her teammates bounded off after the jounin that was assigned to train them. She would have been more than delighted to move in behind them, however her sensei would disappear before her normal eyes forcing her into a more enhanced perspective. Within moments, her Byakugan would be activated while the mist rolled in and grew much stronger leaving but one of her teammates without visual field. As much as she despised having to watch the backs of the duo with her, the small kind voice inside her pleaded leaving the stronger version weak to her begging. Kat would quickly appear beside her teammate as she grabbed at his wrist, whether he allowed her to or not, watching as three individuals took off in different directions leaving Kat completely stumped. A small "tch" would escape her lips before she would force herself to speak to he group. "Three targets. One very sloppy. Two very stealthy much more like a jounin. I would say we should all split up but I don't see that option here.
Who should we follow?"
Her eyes would wander between the triple figures quickly only assuming they were some sort of clone, unless he had brought in some sort of backup. They needed to get this done and they needed to do it now. They couldn't just wait until they were the targets. Kat needed to get this over with and she certainly didn't need to return home looking beat up or else her father would have her locked up again. The girl would tighten her fists, which if she had gotten ahold of her teammate's wrist, he would feel. She was growing quite nervous, however she needed to become a true genin. She needed to get away.
Seralin
Seralin
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen)

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:05 pm
He waits and listens to what his teammate had to say. "The one acting sloppy is clearly a trap, so we should focus on the other two." He looks between the two females on his team. "I could create a dust clone, allowing for us to split up evenly. Since I can't see where he went in this mist though, you two need to decide who will go which direction." He steps back and patiently waits for them to come to some sort of conclusion. He decides to start planning what he could actually do should they find their actual teacher and not some clone. His only offensive jutsu gave him access to kunai, and he was sure it'd take much more then that. He could always just set him up for something his teammates could do, but he didn't even know their skills. He understood that this was an exercise for their ability to work as a team, but with how little they knew of each other that would be difficult.

As such he waits for a moment to cut in, if they even decided to have talked in the time given, and ask an important question. "What are you both capable of? We will need to know what each of us are capable of if we are going to tag him. I myself can use some Earth jutsu and I have my sword."
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:54 pm
As soon as she saw the fog rolling in her byakugan activated and made it utterly useless against her visual prowess. She did scowl though as she didn't understand why her new sensei would use this jutsu when it only worked on.. oh.. It worked on the one trying to lead the team....Crap baskets. "The real one went to the left" she said as she locked onto it and made hand signs to weave a jutsu upon completion she unleashed it's fury with all her genin might, "Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet!" with a thrust of her hands she fired off a large column of water that formed into a draon's head and zigzagged it's way towards her intended target, hopefully being her sensei, where it crashed and scattered around with tremendous force. Of course it was a B ranked jutsu so it wouldn't necessarily kill a jonin, not in one try anyways, but the fact she could use it was pretty impressive.

With the water scattered from her attack, whether she hit her teacher or not, she'd weave another set of hand signs, but decided against it as she had a thought about how she should conserve chakra. She wasn't exactly special with an abundance of it.. She was well known in the academy for burning out too quickly too. Her "smarter" fighting style was the only reason she managed to get as far as she did against her more stamina heavy opponents.

And last she checked Jonin generally had massive chakra reserves through their tons of training. Best to wait and see.. Which brought her attention to her teammate who asked what she and the other hyuuga could do, "I am a Hyuuga, I have the gentle fist style and the Byakugan much like she does" she nodded at Kat. "I am able to use plenty of different water jutsu, but most of them are quite taxing for me. I'm already about at half chakra after just three.. I can fight close ranged just fine however so even if I get low I'm not anywhere near useless." she said emphasizing the point by punching the ground. lifting a decent sized chunk of earth, and tossing that at her Sensei just for the shits and giggles of it, doubting he'd let a simple rock hit him.

"Other than that.. I'm more of a specialized brawler.. I may not be able to spam jutsu but I fight effectively."

Chakra: 22
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:18 am
Hyo wandered through the trees, making as much noise as possible. He knew full well that there was two people who would most likely not be effected by the mist, and would see through his clone distractions. Plus the cover from the tree's would provide little to hide him from them, but the point of this exercise was not to fail them based off of their inability to compete with him individually but to goad them into working together as a team. It didn't matter which of them took the lead, so long as each of them understood the importance of working together and taking advice from one another.

Though unfortunately the icy shinobi's train of thought was by the sound of something large crashing through the trees behind him, turning around he could see the telltale glowing eyes of a high-ranking Water style technique, with just enough time to think Impressive before diving out of the way of the incoming attack he continued his trek further away from the genin. They still had about fifty minutes before he would start taking action against him, and if the option they were going to take was to go on the offensive, taking advantage of his promise to not make a direct move against them. Though in the end he did have his own way of making it impossible for them to pass should they not seem like they are working together.

Chakra Used: 191/200 (186 + 6 (regen) - 1 (Mist Upkeep))
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:34 pm
Kat would seem to grumble internally as the voices began to speak to each other yet again. "This team thing is getting in our way, if we were alone we could have got that hit by now. We could have just advanced and continued on already. Instead, we're standing here with the main family girl and the blind bat that jumps in without thinking. Can't we just get rid of them already, they're really annoying. I can feel your anxiety.""W-What?! No! We have to stay with them.
They're just kids you know? They're still learning, besides it's not what YOU can do... it's what Kat can do. We may be here to help protect her, but she'll have to protect herself, ya know. She needs to do this on her own... can't we just let her?"
"What if something happens to her?""We'll make sure nothing does." Then, they'd fade off leaving not them, but the true reality of Kat. She was much more dull in personality, she was much more of a follower, she was much more open minded, but she was also more prone to bursts of nervousness. She would scan the area with her byakugan homing in on her Sensei as Rena had pointed him out. Then, her orbs would widen as she noticed the powerful dragon shaped chakra flying at astonishing speeds towards the Sensei. Kat certainly couldn't do what Rena could. She was more of a subtle attacker wanting little or no attention drawn to her being.

Kat would listen to the specialties of her two teammates, as she noted that they seemed to balance out the weaknesses of the others fairly well making her position quite special upon the team. "Well, looks like we have just about everything covered then. I- Uhm. I'm not really skilled in the use of ninjutsu or anything like that, but I do specialize in the use of weapons. I'm very skilled at close combat, moving swiftly and effectively, and dodging hand to hand attacks. Ranged attacks are definitely not my forte. Also, I may not be the best, but I can utilize Gentle Fist style fairly well," Her voice had been quite dull all the while she was speaking, but that was just how her true self was. She didn't find much expression in anything, even if it was something to have expression over.

[Chakra: 48/50]
Seralin
Seralin
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:42 am
"Alright." The man takes a slow, calming breath. "We need to narrow down on the real one and corner him." He looks to Kat. "You're good with weapons, I'll turn myself into a kunai so you can throw me. Before that though I'll make a dust clone of myself. You can throw me and I'll end up behind him, where I can throw a kunai of my own." Aizen then turned to look at the other Hyuuga. "You both can see him clearly unlike myself, so it will be up to you two to corner him. You should use your water jutsu sparingly, but enough to change things up so he doesn't settle into a pattern." The man remains still since he had no idea which direction they would be going. "If you guys have anything to add I am open to suggestions."
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:41 pm
Rena looked at the other hyuuga and shrugged, "Are you tossing it or am I? Considering he is a jonin I don't see how we're supposed to do anything against him on our own but maybe a team attack might scratch him or something?" if she was to toss them man she'd wait for him to do his bit and then locate the original with her byakugan again before tossing the Kunai as hard as she could to make sure it wasn't easily deflected. If she wasn't supposed to toss him she'd still wait til he was ready with Kat and in either case after he was tossed she would prepare another water dragon jutsu and unleash it high in the sky allowing it to crash down around him in case he tried a minor dodge of the Kunai and hoped it would line the jonin up for a shot made by Aizen. If their tactic succeeded she would temporarily drop her guard and do a victory cheer, if it didn't succeed she'd tsk and snap her fingers before her low chakra caught up to her and made her take a crouched position while she huffed a bit, "Blast it all. I can still fight but I can't do that again for a bit. Luckily it won't take long for me to recover."

Chakra: 5
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum