Ninja Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
ANGrey
ANGrey
Kiri Mizukage
Kiri Mizukage

Start Monkeying around... (Kuroi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Start Monkeying around... (Kuroi)

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:10 am
en'Ō kuroi, tier 3 genin
"I believe we should simply call it off for now, Zakul-san. It was a pleasure to meet you, but I don't feel safe using Ninjutsu without someone to watch over me... both because of what I'm capable of, and because of Red's influence. I do genuinely hope we end up on the same team though." Smiling at her new friend, Kuroi bowed lightly before sighing softly and looking at the sky. She wanted nothing more than to keep training with him, but she could feel it in her heart that her team would be called soon, and Zakul would be on it. She didn't mention it, but she wanted to go to the library and look through the records of other graduates and see who she was likely to end up with, then glance through the Jōnin to see who would end up as her Sensei.

Bowing again to Zakul, Kuroi turned around and smiled at him before dashing off to the Academy's Library, to do some research. She had a feeling she'd see him again real soon, though.
chakra;; 115

[/topic exit]
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Start Monkeying around... (Kuroi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Start Monkeying around... (Kuroi)

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:55 pm
"Yeah that would probably be for the best, " the smile on his face did not match the melancholy in his voice, he was saddened, this was the most fun he has had in a while, and it was with a cute girl no less, he really didn't want it to end. And frankly the library bored him too much to follow her. So the muscleheaded genin went back to his previously scheduled training of running laps around the training grounds.

- Thread end -
View previous topicBack to topView next topic